Serves 4 - 6 Persons
500 g skinless chicken breast (sliced)
4 tbsp olive oil
1 medium size onion (chopped)
5 garlic gloves (chopped finely)
1 lemon (rind grated)
1 lemon (pared rind)
Juice of the 2 lemons
3 tbsp of fresh parsley (chopped, set aside few leaves for garnish)
salt and pepper
- Heat a pan and pour in the olive oil. Add the onion until transparent. Then add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken breast and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Stir in the grated lemon rind and the lemon juice. Let it simmer for 1 to 2 minutes
- Remove from heat and add the parsley. Finally add salt and pepper depends on your taste.
- Transfer into a serving dish and garnish with the pared lemon rind and parsley.
- Served with crusty garlic bread.