This is my favorite way of cooking chicken teriyaki. I love it served with boiled rice. I believe proper timing is essential in attaining the cool taste of this recipe. You can try this, it's pretty easy.
½ kilo chicken (cut into sizes you prefer)
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp vinegar
1/2 tbsp ground pepper
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
1 tbsp cooking oil
1. Marinate chicken into a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, salt and sugar for 30 minutes.
2. Simmer the chicken 15-20 minutes or until chicken is tender.
3. Heat a pan and put oil.
4. Quick fry the chicken in high heat.
5. Then put the teriyaki sauce. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. Finally add the sesame seeds. Simmer for another minute.
7. Serve hot with boiled rice.